Tuesday 11 May 2010

Audience feedback Interview (written)

Mise-en-scene:

Me- By watching the screen and what’s within the fame do you think the mise-en-scene effective?

Mudan- The use of woods and natural lighting created a thrilling atmosphere and by watching what is within the frame I found this opening sequence interesting.

Editing:

Me- Do you think the editing in both action and music good quality?

Mudan- The editing skills I think is not that great because the sound and images don’t go well together and the editing seems unprofessional however I think you lots did well. The scenes are a bit sudden and I can feel the cuts, they could be a bit smoother.

Sound:

Me- Do you think that this sound track works well and compliments the action on screen?

Mudan- I think the sound/ music you have chosen is effective because by just listening to the sound I had already felt scared and engaged with the action going on screen.

Use of Camera movement:

Me- Do you think the use of camera could be improved or do you think it’s effective the way it is?

Mudan- I very much like the use of camera because it shows the prospective of both the killer and the main actress. I especially like the camera shakes because if el like i am the main character who is trying to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment